The DPP: Delirious Print Problem


There's something je ne sais quoi about my maniacal affection for prints. Not that I intended to insert a french word in my opening sentence I recently encountered (it means something that cannot be expressed in words) to make my post more polish and accentuate (a lie), but yes, there's just this je ne sais quoi feel to something I really adore. Which in this case is prints. Don't you guys feel the same way too, for the objects you really admire and signify a strong meaning to you? It can maybe be your pet dog (or any other pets), or like your mum's earrings that would eventually become your family heirloom, or your first pair of designer bag (for mine, it's my A Wang Rockie and I have been dyinggg, I repeat, dying with three gs). There will just be this sense of unexplainable connection between you and that particular item. No?

Now let's get back to the clothes. I know you guys are dying to know where they're from. Don't you? Because I know I will, and I am too.

In clockwise direction, the usual:

1. Thom Browne Whale Blazer (I swear I think I have this affinity with animal prints - albeit adorable ones only - because there's like this sudden influx of them in my closet)

2. Topshop Banana Print Jacket (scream "ZOMG" now because I did, died and resurrected), which I had no god-damn patience and checked it off the cart almost instantaneously.

3. Zara Beaded Clutch. Something you can only put 3 cards, a phone, your keys and maybe some cash.  Maybe your lipgloss too.

4. Rebecca Minkoff Embroidered Bootcut Trousers, which I was almost compelled to buying it when I saw the Man Repeller werqing it effortlessly.

5. Ray Ban via ASOS, you always need that pair of statement sunnies. Always.

6. Charlotte Olympia Popcorn Bag, not that I know what this textile is since it's the bag is entirely homogenous to a popcorn.

And lastly, 7. Shakuhachi Gypsy Chelsea Bootie via Solestruck.

So tell me, who could resist such a plethora of fashion amazon? Are you tempted? 


Images from Google, ASOS, Net-a-Porter, Topshop, Zara and Solestruck